If you can’t stand your boss, rock with me to drown them out! If I’m lucky Bahan gives me tickets to give away!
I grew up in a podunk town called Manteno about an hour south of Chicago. My goal in life through my H.S. years was to tour in my metal band with Ozzfest. Instead, I decided to go to ISU and graduated in 4 years with a Degree in Mass Communications and also acquired a Math Minor. I get phone calls people saying things like “I have kids, how could you say something like that?” My response is, “I could be teaching your kids!”
My favorite bands are The Deftones, Incubus, Alice In Chains, and Slipknot. Needless to say, I love to ROCK!
10 things you need to know about me!
1. I am a champion for inclusion with Best Buddies.
2. My sons’ names are Cruz and Cash.
3. Monster trucks are AWESOME!
4. Camping with my family is my favorite!
5. Blackhawks/White Sox/Bears/Bulls
6. He, him, his are my pronouns.
7. If you don’t like Family Guy, then I don’t like you!
8. I have been on HBO, MTV, FS1, Discovery Channel, and some rubber doc on Hulu.
9. Drugs that cause bloody diarrhea and possible death aren’t worth taking!
10. Inclusion is life!
In conclusion (inspirational moment), if you aren’t chasing your dreams every minute of the day, you are wasting your time! Something I learned (from a baby) is this… “Whether you can, or you can’t… YOU’RE RIGHT!” That baby was Stewie Griffin!
You can always find @1057thexrocks and @iamryanlacosseTwitter! Creep with me.